Negligence Claims Against Other Professionals

At some point during your lifetime you will need to take professional advice.   Professional advisors can provide you with the help and guidance you need.

But sometimes professionals get it wrong and the advice you receive from them can been poor, careless or just plain wrong and this can lead to serious consequences.   This is known as professional negligence for which you may be entitled to claim compensation.

  • Do you think you received faulty advice / would have received different advice from someone else in the same field
  • Was your matter passed onto someone else who does not have the necessary experience?
  • Did your professional advisor fail to adhere to the accepted standards of professional practice?

I can help you with your professional negligence claim against:

  • Accountants 
  • Architects  
  • Engineers
  • Estate agents
  • Financial advisors
  • Dentists    
  • Cosmetic Procedures    
  • Insurance brokers  
  • Solicitors      
  • Surveyors 

Unlike some firms, we at Clough & Willis do not "buy in” claims or pay referral fees. What's more you can be rest assured I will personally deal with your claim throughout. You will not be just another number! I may be able to act on a No Win No Fee basis.  Having spoken to you about your claim, I will then take steps to obtain all the relevant papers and properly assess your claim and advise you its strength and how much compensation you could receive.

Talk to the team

We are here to help with your negligence claim today. We have offices in Bolton and Bury and can provide the legal expertise you require. Either call us on 0800 083 0815 or complete the online enquiry form on the side of this page and we will get back to you.