Healthcare is of growing importance as an area of legal practice. A sharply increasing population and increasing longevity have combined in recent years to put unequalled pressure on the NHS which has resulted in the Health and Social Care Act 2012 and a major restructuring of primary healthcare.
In the healthcare sector we advise:
- GPs on professional partnership matters including practice agreements and dispute resolution
- Dentists on partnership or alternative structures; practice sales and purchases
- Care homes on sales and purchases
- Banks on care home funding
- Local healthcare organisations
We frequently deal with healthcare cases focusing on the following areas: