Grahame joined Clough & Willis in 2013 as an Associate in the Dispute Resolution Team.
Grahame has over 20 years experience specialising in litigation law. He now deals principally in all aspects of commercial litigation.
His areas of expertise include:-
- Wills, Trust & Probate Litigation
- Company & Partnership Law including Shareholder, director and partnership disputes.
- Contract Disputes - Disputes arising from commercial contracts and between private individuals from what may appear a relative small sum to the multi-million pound claim
- Property Disputes including landlord & tenant, boundary disputes, possessory title and rights of way.
- General Litigation –Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Winding Up
Grahame acts for all types of clients from individuals, Limited Companies and PLCs across Bury, Bolton, Manchester and Lancashire as well as the North West and nationally, across the UK. To find out how our dispute resolution solicitors could help you with any issues you may be having, please visit our dispute resolution section.
Back to Meet the Team