Fixed Fee Packages
Lee and Marie offer everyone an initial free, informal no obligation consultation to discuss your situation.
Family Law fixed fees & cost
Our Family Law Team has always been committed to helping clients and has now launched fixed fee packages on a range of services.
The packages have been designed to provide transparent and cost effective solutions to help you budget in times that are financially difficult.
These packages are available on request on a limited first come first served basis.
All work carried out will be dealt with by Lee or Marie who have over 40 years experience between them and are Accredited Specialists by Resolution a national organisation for specialist family law practitioners who are committed to resolving family issues in a constructive way.
Non Fixed Fee Work
For non fixed fee work we will provide you with a breakdown of costs before you agree to continue.
Fees and Costs
- Divorce (if you are the Petitioner and it is uncontested) Our fees £590.00 plus vat and Court fees (currently £410.00)
- Divorce (if you are the Respondent and it is uncontested) Our fees £350.00 plus vat
- Change of Name Deed Our fee £95.00 plus vat
- Parental Responsibility Agreement (if agreed) Our fees for drafting - advising £295.00 plus vat
- A Financial Consent Order with "Clean Break” provisions where there are no assets, Our fees £500.00 plus vat and Court fee currently £45.00
For more information or to make an appointment for a free consultation call us now on on freephone 0800 083 0815
Terms and Conditions
- To qualify for the fixed fee package the total costs, VAT and court fees must be paid in advance at the same time as providing instructions to proceed.
- Upon receipt of the fees, we will provide you with a receipted invoice for the entire sum. If for any reason you subsequently choose not to proceed, our fixed fee is not refundable. If you instruct us to proceed but subsequently decide to delay matters (to a maximum of three months), upon receiving future instructions, so long as the petition does not require amendment and no supplemental petition is required, we will complete the proceedings on your behalf at that stage for the original fixed fee.
- The fixed fee includes taking instructions, drafting and issuing of legal documents, preparing the application for directions for pronounce decree nisi and decree absolute.
- The fixed fee packages are limited to where both parties are domiciled and habitually resident in England and Wales.
- It does not include any other application to the court in relation to the proceedings, personal service of the petition or court attendance if required by the judge. In the unlikely event that a personal attendance is required by the judge or additional evidence of separation this would be charged at our normal hourly rates and which we would estimate for you.
- At our absolute discretion we reserve the right to refuse to act on a fixed fee basis where the circumstances of the case are such we consider it would not be appropriate.
- This arrangement does not include any work in relation to advice on financial settlement terms. You are strongly advised to take advice in respect of such issues and we are happy to discuss our charges for that advice with you.
- This arrangement does not include any advice in relation to children disputes save for advice in respect in completing the statement of arrangements for children. Should there be any issues arising in relation to the children, we will be happy to advices you and will discuss the charges for that advice with you separately.
- This arrangement is offered on the basis that our standard documentation and letters will be utilised, although at all stages we will endeavour to ensure that our service is personalised and specific to you.