Commercial Property Solicitors
Clough & Willis is made up of a team of specialist lawyers experienced in all aspects of commercial property law and act for owners and investors throughout England and Wales.
The team is led by commercial property specialist David Leviten who has worked at a high level in leading law firms both in London and Manchester.
By selecting Clough & Willis for your commercial property needs, you can rest assured that:
- You will receive a high level of personal service and are available to you
- You can make the most of our dedication to our clients on a one-to-one basis
- Unlike many of our competitors, we are partner driven with partner involvement throughout the transaction
- We offer a full service or fixed fee advice service
The foundation of our business is the close relationship we enjoy with our clients. We act for individuals through to larger companies on:
- Owner occupiers of leisure, retail, office and industrial/warehouses
You will appreciate our attention to detail and willingness at all times to go the extra mile.
Fixed Fee Packages
- Fixed Fee Commercial Lease Advice - £500 + VAT
- Fixed Fee Purchase via SIPPS or a SSAS (up to £500,000) - £2000 + VAT
(further fee of £1000 + VAT to prepare documents for a lease back to a company and a further £1000 + VAT if there is any funding involved (subject to conditions))
We are effective and will add real value, making an active contribution to your property business and investments.
We work closely with other departments within the firm so that if there are issues that require dispute resolution or corporate input we have the expertise at hand.
We aim to achieve your timescale for the transaction, providing timely advice throughout so that you can make informed decisions.
Our expertise is such that we can advise and provide help on any legal issue relating to commercial property including:
- Purchase of commercial property
- Sale of commercial property
- Lettings including lease renewal - acting for either landlord or tenant
- Commercial lending
- Rights of light
- Covenants (enforcement of)
- Rights of way (Easements)
- Highway agreements
- Construction warranties
- Options and conditional contracts
- Overage agreements
- Commercial property site planning
- Section 106 agreements
- Investment and Finance
- Litigation and Disputes
Speak to us
The solicitors at Clough & Willis are experts in all aspects of commercial property. We have offices in both Bolton and Bury and you can easily contact us by either calling 0800 083 0815 or by completing our online enquiry form.
Commercial Property News
Clough & Willis Acts for Salford Van Hire in North Manchester Business Park Deal
Changes to Debtor Bankruptcy Petitions
Break Clauses Under Leases